Pork Fillet Scaloppini Al Limone.
500gm Pork fillet approx.
1 glass white wine
100ml chicken stock
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
Handful of chopped parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
- Trim the silver skin off the pork fillet and cut into 2cm thick medallions.
- Beat each piece of pork with a meat hammer until nearly paper-thin.
- Season each piece with salt and pepper and coat in flour.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan to a medium /hot heat.
- Add the pork to the pan and cook until light golden brown on each side approximately 2 mins. Cook in small batches do not over crowd the pan
- Remove to a plate and continue with the remaining pieces.
- Return all pieces of pork to the pan and add the wine, chicken broth, lemon juice and zest and gently cook until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Add the butter and chopped parsley and mix. Serve the meat on a platter and pour over the sauce.
Prep: 20 mins
Cooking: 5-10 mins
Difficulty: Easy Peazy
Helpful hints , add a teaspoon of capers to the sauce
Serve with a green Salad, crusty bread, and a nice glass of Pinot Grigio.
Perfection on a Plate!