Weeknights are about to get a lot easier with these chicken nibbles. Affordable, quick & easy to prepare. Easy to throw together, and delicious to eat.
Here is one of our favourite easy recipes from the Edmonds Cook Book that we love.
A kiwi favourite!
Marinated Chicken Nibbles - Sticky, spicy, delicious and easy to make.
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp liquid honey
- 1 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 500g chicken nibbles or wings
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Combine the garlic, soy sauce, honey, pepper, tomato sauce and ginger and pour over the chicken in a shallow dish and cover. Alternatively, put the marinade and chicken into a large snaplock bag, seal and shake the bag so that the chicken is coated with the marinade. Chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C. Line a shallow ovenproof tray with baking paper.
- Lie the chicken pieces on the prepared tray and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes or until crisp and golden and serve hot or at room temperature.
The best chicken nibbles ever! Definitely a 5 out of 5.
Sooooo good for a quick weekend lunch. Perfect for dipping in sauces
Nice plumb and juicy
Good size nibbles, great for dipping in bbq or sweet chilli sauce
Lovely meat, chicken nibbles are my favourite, perfect in any marinade, quick and easy to prepare.
I love your service and the after pay option is a God send at this time.