Weeknights are about to get a lot easier with these chicken nibbles. Affordable, quick & easy to prepare. Easy to throw together, and delicious to eat.
Here is one of our favourite easy recipes from the Edmonds Cook Book that we love.
A kiwi favourite!
Marinated Chicken Nibbles - Sticky, spicy, delicious and easy to make.
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp liquid honey
- 1 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 500g chicken nibbles or wings
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Combine the garlic, soy sauce, honey, pepper, tomato sauce and ginger and pour over the chicken in a shallow dish and cover. Alternatively, put the marinade and chicken into a large snaplock bag, seal and shake the bag so that the chicken is coated with the marinade. Chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C. Line a shallow ovenproof tray with baking paper.
- Lie the chicken pieces on the prepared tray and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes or until crisp and golden and serve hot or at room temperature.
The humble nibble, what can I say......online meats have nailed it with these for sure! Juicy & yummy, perfect with hot sauce for......come on you guys know.....nibbling!
These chicken nibbles are great! The whole family thoroughly enjoyed them.