Easy Beef Stroganoff
- 1x 600gm Premium Beef Strips
- 1 x 30g Butter
- 1 x Chopped onion
- 1 x 25gm Button Mushroom - sliced
- 1 x 3/4 Cup Beef Stock
- 1 x 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 x 250ml Sour Cream
- 1 x tsp Cornflour
- Coat the beef strips in a little oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a non-stick pan to a moderate heat.
- Cook the beef in 3 batches. Cook one side until the first sign of moisture appears on the uncooked side, then turn and cook the other side.
- Remove each batch and set aside
- Melt butter in the pan, add the onion and cook until soft.
- Add the mushrooms, cook until tender.
- Add beef stock and tomato paste, stir to combine and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the combined sour cream and cornflour.
- Stir well, simmer for 1 minute.
- Return beef to pan and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with Parsley
Serve with noodles or pasta, and either salad or seasonal vegetables.