Marinated Chicken Nibbles - Sticky, spicy, delicious and easy to make
Here is one of our favourite easy recipes from the Edmonds Cook Book that we love for Chicken Nibbles ,easy to throw together and delicious to eat guaranteed to please every time .
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp liquid honey
- 1 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 500g chicken nibbles or wings
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Combine the garlic, soy sauce, honey, pepper, tomato sauce and ginger and pour over the chicken in a shallow dish and cover. Alternatively, put the marinade and chicken into a large snaplock bag, seal and shake the bag so that the chicken is coated with the marinade. Chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C. Line a shallow ovenproof tray with baking paper.
- Lie the chicken pieces on the prepared tray and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes or until crisp and golden and serve hot or at room temperature.